Friday, April 24, 2009

The Tale of A Caterpillar Hunt...

Max has found many a caterpillar and sister has been longing to find one for herself since he won't share due to her love of squeezing, moving and loving them to death. Today we had a picnic lunch outside and ....

Off to look


Here maybe?


Over here?


Jackpot!

Look Ma!


He crawls here...
He crawls there...

He crawls everywhere!Storytime, Caterpillar
Love you. Time for bed, night night!
He's now deceased under our refrigerator. She had "not so gently" handled him so much he was just about dead, so we brought him inside to make a habitat. I left her inside with him while I got some leaves and branches. When I came in, she was screaming, "Caterpillar, caterpillar - I can't reach, Mommy!" He had crawled under our fridge to escape his captor. Luckily she took the news well that I couldn't move it and he would have a new home there. :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Talk about mini-Max! With her hair pulled back they look identical! We need to find a way to get together! I miss you and those two cuties of yours!