Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spring Recital 2010...the product of my work and what pays for our food and medicine. LOVE these kiddos. A twinge of sadness without sweet Hailey - my student who passed away in December, but like her mom was telling me, she is playing a celestial piano now. My boys really rose to the occasion this year - they were all business getting the job done. The group picture is minus 4 kids who had to leave early.
Some moms shopped at the same shoe store :)
A little practice session and pep talk before it starts for this little 6 year old...

A little incentive never hurts...
Look at this smile while playing!

Whew.... done with Fur Elise. That's a happy girl - she worked so hard and made everyone including herself proud!


He played Piano Concerto Theme like a master! I'll be sad when it's time to pass him on. He's awesome!


Can't blame him - it was just shy of two hours.

No comments: