Friday, June 24, 2011

A Poem To My Beloved Mom, by Max Stroud, Grade 4

Your blue eyes are like buckets of water that extinguish the fire when you love me the most.
Your soft voice is like silent ninjas hat are ambushing enemies when they are attacking me.
Your warm hugs are like a heated blanket that keeps me warm when it is a cold day.
Your pretty, enormous belly is like a balloon that is being pumped that is just about to pop when the baby's just about ready to be born.
Your gentle smile is an opening to a hot furnace that burns things when you start to love me the most.
Your smoth hair is a forest of tan trees that attract tourists from all over the world when you start to blossom like a flower.
You make me feel warm inside when you tell me that you love me with all your heart.
You have inspired me to write this poem because you have loved me and guided me on the trail to glory.
I do not care how old or young you are because that does not change how much I love you.

No comments: