Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What matters most...

I had the opportunity to go visit Jaymeson and Shelby last week to help out and I returned a better person - not by anything I had done. I received food from heaven there and reaped the benefits of many tender mercies of a loving Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be an aunt and sister. I am so grateful for the gospel and the plan of happiness it really is. I am grateful for the power of optimism and the peace that we can receive by the grace of God. I'm grateful that when life hands us struggles, the Lord never denies us His hand. I've been blessed with the gift of very real and direct communication with my Father in Heaven - again for no reason on my part. Undeservedly, peace is never out of reach, even when storms rage in life. I'm amazed that He cares for us so. Just wanted to jot my thought down while it was on my mind.

6 comments:

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I'm glad you had a good trip up there! Your sister-in-law sounds like a great person!

Michelle Bradley said...

Hey pretty lady! You guys all get cuter every time I look at your blog!
You guys look great!

How's Shelby doing?

Lindsay said...

Where are yooooou?

Andrea said...

I'm here now! I've had so much going on, I haven't been on the web for about a month now! Sorry!

Linda said...

Found ya :) Chad and I have thought about you guys many times over the last couple of years and I was hoping we would eventually find you in this blog world...I can't believe how big and handsome Max is. You guys look great and it is so fun to read your blog and get caught up!

Andrea said...

Linda! So glad you found us! Would you e-mail me your site? andreastroud@yahoo.com. Can't wait to see your kiddos!