Friday, August 28, 2009

Catching Up....

I have been choosing things other than blogging lately so I have some catching up to do! Here's some of the happenings in the last few months....

Shane and I have been hitting the weights, roads and pool lately. He's brought the stylish bandana back and Ellie don's it as well. She is a big time momma's girl, but she LOVES her Daddy...especially his humor. This has got to be one of my all time favorite pictures of them - wish it was a regular camera and not a camera phone pic.


I think for Mother's Day maybe it was Shane sent me one of those darling Pajama Grams with this "Super Mom" outfit in it. He scored big points - so cute. Max has had a new sense of muscle mass since mom and dad are trying to tone and bulk. There is usually a nightly evaluation of his muscle growth also :-)

No comments: