Friday, August 28, 2009

One More Baptism Pic
So Max's baptism was right after my recital, right before his birthday party and right in the middle of summer piano lessons with the kids at home all day making it hard for me to prep. Just an insane time. There had been so much hype leading up to it...us making sure we say all the right things and that he understands what choice he is making and the promises involved, the interviews and the Primary lessons, etc....that he was like, yes yes yes...let's get this thing over with. So I took the easy route that day and instead of making it really peaceful and spiritual, we decided to enjoy God's creations while swimming at the neighborhood pool. I thought maybe if I wore him out fe would be a really good listener and reverant for the event too. Well, we wiped him out all right - here is a pic of the kids on the way to the church..... unfortunately he hardly looked at the speakers, but I like to think he was listening still.

No comments: