Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sucka!!!!
I just saw a link for an IQ test and was interested what mine might happen to be nowadays. It says Sharon Stone's is 154....great bait - surely I must be smarter than Sharon Stone, right? I mean, she's blonde....and an actress (great judgement, right?) So I take a deep breath and put on my thinking cap like the teachers say. I try my very best and smoke is coming from my brain and my face is screwed up tightly like a lemon being squeezed to the pulp. I sigh an anxious breath of relief when I am done and hopefully await my either brilliant or you-so-dumb score........and then......a pop up comes on the screen and I need to give them all my information and do a survey and give them my kidney and my first born and then I get a $1,000 gift certificate to Target and then I might get my score. Obviously, I am not smarter than a third grader - or Sharon Stone. Look closely, she's laughing at me.

1 comment:

Craig and Cynthia said...

CURSE YOU SHARON STONE!!! YOU MAY HAVE ONE THIS TIME!!!!!!