Thursday, June 19, 2008

A friendly visitor..... We went to go water the strawberry plants and look who decided to visit? Luckily, although we have poisonous snakes here, this one was not. He actually eats rodents and other poisonous snakes according to our neighbor...which was the only way I would let Shane actually release him back onto the rear of our property. He loves snakes - he spent an hour playing with it first. It was actually caught in the netting which is why he has those scissors in his hands.




5 comments:

Rachel said...

I am a little scared of snakes, I think I would have fainted if I saw that!

shel7by said...

sweet.

Craig and Cynthia said...

That is one long snake. Way to go Shane I would have freaked out.

Kate said...

eeewwwww!

Jessie said...

Oh my word!! I would have totally freaked out...poisonous or not!!
I hate snakes...gross!!!