Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm tagging myself...I thought this was so funny on Jessie's blog and even though she didn't tag me, I'm doing it anyway cuz I'm a wannabe....and I found a new love of getting crazy images and videos off the internet.....no, not those kinds!

Favorite Color - Purple......I don't know why. Maybe because I'm obsessed with being royalty and never having to do anything for myself. Don't ever tell my kids that. No, I find it to be a calming color I think. Interesting, yet calming. This picture is what happened last night in our skies. It's also how I'm feeling these days...split apart in eight thousand pieces while on fire. Pleasant thought, huh? Hey, it can't all be butterflies and chocolate and leaping leprechans. But, don't stop reading - it gets happier.

Favorite Animal - Butterfly...when I was in high school I wanted a small butterfly tattoo on my lower back, then my nemesis - this snotty Senior Girl who hated me for dating the Senior guys got one. Totally ruined it for me forever. Probably a good thing though. I just always loved how dainty, quiet and graceful they are....and harmless.



Bad Habit - Being A Neurotic Perfectionist...I'm way too hard on myself.


Am I has happy a neurotic as this guy?

Fav Food - There's no way I could choose one thing..... Some of my favs are pickles, steaks, salads, and tortilla soup.
That explains what happened to me! See mom and dad, I shouldn't have eaten all those pickles growing up! It's your fault that I'm evil.
I'll be your best friend if you buy me these earrings!

Fav Hobby - Picking my nose. It's very therapeutic.

A great representation of one of Shane's favorite sayings...."You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's noses." My kids are going to deep thinkers like their daddy, I just know it!


Have you seen these cups? Don't like your nose? These are "pick your nose cups" They had them at the plastic surgeon's office where I got my nose job (KIDDING). It was hard to keep the cup straight and look sideways into the mirror though. You'd think there would be a better way.

No, really it's ballet - it's spiritual, therapeutic and great exercise...have I flexed my tush for you lately? Did you guess what this is? Since we're on the subject of butts. It's a deer butt doorbell. Perfect for when the home teachers come or any father who likes hunting, or anyone with an affinity for hairy carcases.

Fav Song - I truthfully have no idea! I have many moods - it depends on the mood I'm in. I appreciate all music at different times.

Fav Author - Leo Tolstoy. I'm a friek - I like the old stuff. I wish I could time travel back to so many older time periods - Renaissance, Revolutionary War times, Pioneer days. Especially if I could do it with Bill and Ted. Righteous.

Fav Dessert - Chocolate!!!!! But, I took myself cold turkey off sugar a month ago and now I can empathize with people who have addictions. I seriously had the sweats, was raving mad and had the shakes. Poor family.
Picture of Me


Second one in is Andrea Stroud. She's a prophetess.



Apparently, I was also in Donna Summer's band.

Well, that's me in a Google image nutshell. No wait, here's me in a Google nutshell. Hahahaha! This was fun.

4 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

Drea,
I absolutely love this. You are so funny.

Rachel said...

You are too funny.

Jessie said...

This is the only tag that I have ever enjoyed!! Yours is soo funny!! It is sooo much fun to do :)

Anonymous said...

Haha I just Googled myself and found your blog. My name is Andrea Stroud and I am responsible for the Donna Summer image (I played a live cover of one of her songs).