Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Remember the visitor we had in our strawberries? We had another one....a poisonous one this time. Ellie loved it. She takes after her dad - they should have their own show someday. It's now her pet....his name is Nake. I guess cuz he doesn't wear clothes or something. So she hangs out with him without clothes too. He goes where she goes...such a faithful little friend. He doesn't mind her squeezing and stepping on him. It's such a blessing really because I'm busy dealing with "Summer Max" and can't give her any attention. It's a good thing he came around.....

And a good thing he's made of rubber.

5 comments:

Tansy said...

Cute pic! Snakes are the best. Let me know if you want to go to ballet on Saturday. It sucks that we haven't been, but it's been nice to catch up and do fun stuff. I'm good either way.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I love those friends! She is such a cutie! I hope everything went well yesterday! We miss you at play group!

Rachel said...

That is so cute. Let me know if I can do anything to help-besides packing, I'm open most mornings and afternoons if you need to drop Ellie off.

Heather said...

You had me there for a minute! Ellie & Max are getting so big!! We all miss you guys so much!

Jessie said...

What a cutie!! Davis has two snakes that he LOVES as well!! Let me know if I can do anything to help you out!