Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm Tagging You...

I was thinking about how much tagging is divulging info about myself which is fun, but I wanted to divulge about you, so I'm creating a new one - I hope you like it!

One great thing about everyone who reads my blog:

Heather - She is the first person who I would choose to have a girl's night out with. She gets slap happy at 9 o'clock and is hilarious!


Brittany - She'd help me any hour of day or night with anything. Most dependable person I know.

Linda - She has absolutely no guile at all. One of the most Christlike people I know.


Cynthia - Determination. She will make things happen that nobody else would believe could happen.

Lindsay - Her honesty and wisdom. If I want to feel good I read her blog.

Dawnelle - I've never had someone make me feel so good about myself. She is constantly pointing out the good in others and never admits how amazing she is.


Emily - This woman is the queen of get-togethers. She can rally the troops and they come lining up in seconds because they know it will be a good time. Such a good and caring friend.

Kate -Her humor and zest for life. And her intuition. She can see right into anyone she's looking at.

Kendra - Such a good example of faith and perseverence. She is constantly working on how to make life even better. She sees potential in everything and everyone.

Laura - Best listener ever. Never seems to tire of my venting and sharing about me me me, blah blah blah. She's heard my stories through thick and thin and never judges me.


Maria - Nothing seems to frazzle her....ever! She makes life and mothering look effortless.


Michelle - So sweet! When she thinks she's being out of line or flustered, she's still being sweet. She loves me through my many many faults and makes me feel like a good person.

Rachel - One of the most righteous people I know. She is always serving and helping.

Shelby - Unconditional Love. She sees the good in everyone. She's heard me at a lot of low points and I can vent and know that she loves me, how I am, unconditionally. And she's frieking hilarious. And she's one of the most humble people I know. She just had cancer, so she gets three things said about her.

Jessie - Her honesty. I love how she always says it how it is. And she's hilarious even when she doesn't know it.

Those are all the links I have on my site - I'm sure I missed someone!

13 comments:

Craig and Cynthia said...

(this is craig) And Craig.........

Lindsay said...

How sweet are you? I love that you took the time to think of such sweet and genuine things about all of these people. And what about you?

Andrea - BEAUTIFUL, has great and honest and helpful advice, truly cares about people (even when they live clear across the country). Is an amazing example to many. TALENTED - hello! And a fantastic mother.

You're just awesome.

P.S. Are you guys coming for the reunion this summer?

shel7by said...

awwww shucks! You're the best, dre. You deserve to be surrounded by good people who love you.

Benson Fam said...

That was so kind of you Andrea, boy did I need that pick-me-up today. And I can't believe that your other post says you don't like to sing solos! If I had your voice I would walk the streets serenading everyone- and I definitely would have auditioned for American Idol!

Jessie said...

You are so sweet to do this I would have never thought of anything like this. Okay...so I read what you wrote to me to Nick and he said that you have me "nailed". I am sorry if I am ever to blunt to anyone. I try to keep my mouth shut sometimes it just doesn't work :)

Maria and Ross said...

Andrea, I think we need to spend a little more time together :) That was very sweet of you to say!

Layton family said...

Wow, nice job updating. Can I say that I love seeing pics of your kiddo's. We have so much in common with these girls. One of these days, they have to get together agian! YOur tag was a very cute idea, way to make everyone else feel good. LOve you!

Linda said...

You're so sweet Andrea! Thanks for the compliment. Neat idea!

Kate said...

You are so sweet. That was such a great post about everyone. You are always so sweet!!!!

steph said...

Hi! You don't know me, and rather than type out a long story in your comment section would you please pass my email address along to Brittany. We are old friends from Arizona. In fact, I lived with her in her mom's house for a while. Thanks!
stephzollinger@yahoo.com

Kendra said...

Okay I'm seriously teary right now. That was so nice of you! I'm not sure I'm any of those things, but the fact you said it makes me feel like I could be...

Rachel said...

You are so sweet, you nailed everyone on the head! Thanks! We all should do a tag just about how great you are!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

You are one crazy girl! You pretty much nailed everyone! Except I don't think that I can rally the troops... I just send out an e-mail! I love you girl! We missed you last night!